040 Negotiation Skills for Distributors (Part 2) (Full)
Presenter: Michael Schatzki
Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Time: 1:00-4:30 pm
Level of Complexity: Intermediate
Course Description: For those who attended Part 1, this course is a continuation of what you learned and will include some valuable exercises. The focus is on sales, purchasing and other negotiations that will have a measurable impact on your profits. The Negotiation Dynamics System provides a powerful set of tools that will give you a real negotiating edge while at the same time maintaining positive, long-term relationships.
- Apply settlement range concepts to negotiate a win/win outcome
- Integrate problem-solving into the negotiating process
- Manage risk in order to get a better deal without losing an agreement
- Use added value and differentiation as the keys to successful negotiation
- Recognize and learn how to counter negotiating tactics
Michael has been Principal of Negotiation Dynamics® for more than 25 years. He has designed and delivered hundreds of sales negotiation seminars for businesses and organizations in the United States, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and South America. Plus, as a practicing negotiator, he consults with clients, helping them navigate and succeed with their most challenging negotiations.