046 Pre-call Planning Tactical Offense Clinic (Full)
Presenter: Don Buttrey
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Time: 8:00-11:30 am
Level of Complexity: Foundational
Course Description: This clinic will teach sales professionals how to prepare and execute highly effective, consultative customer interactions. Salespeople can improve call success by this powerful pre-call planning process. Each attendee will receive a pre-call planning tool and prepare for an actual upcoming call during the clinic for immediate application!
- Gain an understanding of the dynamic interaction happening between buyer and seller
- Recognize the importance of preparation before tactical selling interactions
- Apply the SELL Process pre-call planning tool to prepare for proactive and reactive selling situations
- Implement ongoing training, practice, and manager coaching in order to perfect your tactical selling skills
Don is a passionate and powerful teacher. He is gifted at communicating the skills, tools and disciplines that are critical to success as a sales professional in a demanding, tough selling environment. Don is focused on each participant and is not self-focused or bent on talking about his background or ability. He is a precise coach that drives home the basics and fundamentals in such a way that the material becomes a part of the attendee’s daily regimens, practice and career!
Coaching for Sales Success provides sales managers with a model for building the value added sales culture. As they read this book, they learn to think, plan, and execute strategically.
This book begins with a culture-building exercise to help sales managers develop a core focus. Each chapter builds on the previous chapter, as it helps sales managers construct a value added sales management infrastructure around this core focus.
By the time sales managers complete reading this book, they will have completed a strategic planning exercise to guide their sales organizations to success. The last section in this book offers sixteen follow-up training exercises to help sales managers prepare their salespeople for the rigors of Value-Added Selling.
These are the main topics in this book:
* Create the value added sales culture
* Hire the right people
* Set goals that motivate
* Train your salespeople for success
* Pay for performance
* Motivate your salespeople
* Coach your salespeople to success
* Coach your team to succeed