009 Lights, Smartphone, ACTION! A Hands-On Video Workshop
Presenter: Beth Ziesenis
Date: Sunday, March 8, 2020
Time: 1:00-4:30 pm
Level of Complexity: Intermediate
Course Description: This hands-on workshop teaches you dozens of easy, budget-friendly tech tools to make professional-level videos on the cheap and on the fly. You'll learn how to turn photos from your websites to create a highlight video to send to prospects. You'll discover strategies for turning longer video clips of your products in action into exciting short promo videos. We'll cover everything you need to up your video game, from GIFs to video postcards to conversion tools so your creations can be shared on a number of platforms.
- Design at a short multimedia image or video
- Develop your storytelling and image-creation skills for better multimedia content
- Evaluate different multimedia tools and apply strategies for their best uses in your business
- BONUS! Take home an e-book with more video tools and instruction
Beth Z is your New Nerdy Best Friend…Author. Speaker. Nerd.
Since her first Motorola RAZR flip phone, Beth Z has made a verb out of the word "nerd."
Coaching for Sales Success provides sales managers with a model for building the value added sales culture. As they read this book, they learn to think, plan, and execute strategically.
This book begins with a culture-building exercise to help sales managers develop a core focus. Each chapter builds on the previous chapter, as it helps sales managers construct a value added sales management infrastructure around this core focus.
By the time sales managers complete reading this book, they will have completed a strategic planning exercise to guide their sales organizations to success. The last section in this book offers sixteen follow-up training exercises to help sales managers prepare their salespeople for the rigors of Value-Added Selling.
These are the main topics in this book:
* Create the value added sales culture
* Hire the right people
* Set goals that motivate
* Train your salespeople for success
* Pay for performance
* Motivate your salespeople
* Coach your salespeople to success
* Coach your team to succeed