022 Personnel Productivity Improvement: How to Practice No Surprise Management
Presenter: Kathryne Newton, Ph.D.
Date: Monday, March 9, 2020
Time: 1:00-4:30 pm
Level of Complexity: Intermediate
Course Description: In this follow up to Personnel Productivity Improvement: Strategic Recruitment & Onboarding, we will continue with the systems approach to maintaining a productive work environment for your employees.
- Dealing with Change; why is it difficult, what are tools for improving change management
- Improve your climate with improved communications
- Dealing with Conflict; what is it, types of, and how to deal with it to your advantage
- Setting expectations to get the most from your employees
- Importance of zero tolerance for poor management
Kathy is a Professor, Supply Chain and Sales Engineering Technology and Associate Dean for Graduate Programs and Faculty Success, Purdue Polytechnic Institute at Purdue University. She also serves as Advisor for the University of Innovative Distribution Executive Management Conference, appointed September, 2005.
F. Barry Lawrence, Ph.D., Senthil Gunasekaran, Pradip Krishnadevarajan
There are 47 best practices in Optimizing Distributor Profitability: Best Practices to a Stronger Bottom Line and all were developed from actual experiences of 84 real wholesale distribution firms across our industry. This groundbreaking research study is not academic modeling or theory; it is a powerful weapon for you to use to enhance your shareholder value.